Leila Grandemange is a storyteller at heart and loves sharing the many life-lessons learned from her dogs!
“Dogs, our true friends, our teachers, our healers. They love us unconditionally, as God intended. If we look carefully, we can learn from them how to make the world a brighter and a better place.” — Leila Grandemange, quote from the book Pawz and Pray.
Leila is an award-winning writer and the author of several charming books. Previously a professional ballet dancer, Leila went on to earn a B.A. in Christian Education with a minor in Bible. Leila describes herself as devoted to God and family, an avid dog lover, and a work in progress in the hands of a loving God! She inspires faith through authentic communication and stories about God’s amazing love!
Her favorite topics to write about focus on the true value of life (human and animal), responsible dog ownership, the human-canine bond and it’s connection to God, and faith in a personal and loving God. Leila is a member of the Dog Writers Association of America (DWAA) and winner of the AKC Responsible Dog Ownership Public Service Award. Her books and articles have also received several Award Nominations through the DWAA. Grateful for the warm welcome her books have received, she continues to write to inspire, educate, and share the joy in her heart!
Connect with Leila here
- Leila Grandemange —Author home page and blog, 2015
- Pawz & Pray —A pet lover’s inspirational faith blog. Founded in 2012
- Grandville Cavaliers — Presenting the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. Founded 2002
Writing Awards and Nominations:
- 2013 —AKC Responsible Dog Ownership Public Service Award (DWAA); for the article,The BEST Gift You Will Ever Give Your Dog! published in The Royal Spaniels Magazine.
- 2014—Book Award Nomination; Pawz and Pray, Short Reflections about God, Life, and the Dogs I Love —Writing Competition, Dog Writers Association Of America (DWAA).
- 2015—Book Award Nomination;A Breeder’s Companion, Record Keeping—Writing Competition, Dog Writers Association Of America (DWAA).
- 2015—Award Nomination: The AdoptAShelter.com Adopt A Homesless Dog Award. Presented for the article, “That’s What Friends Are For” (Royal Spaniels Magazine).
- 2015—Poetry Award Nomination: James Colasanti, Jr. Poetry Award. Presented for the poem, “That’s What Friends Are For” (Royal Spaniels Magazine).
Leila books: Visit Leila’s Amazon Author Central
- Pawz & Pray: Finding Joy in the Journey with God, Family, and Furry Friends
- My Dog’s Health Record Book: A Practical Guide to Log Your Dog’s Personal and Health History, with Tips for New Puppy Owners!
- Star A Promising Puppy: A Children’s Book about Self-Worth, Love, and Kindness. Activity Pages for Kids and Positive Affirmations Included!
- Lord, Help Me To Flourish: A Coloring Devotional.
- My Beloved Dog Wellness Book: Veterinary Record Keeping & New Owner Resources
- My Beloved Dogs: Record Keeping for the Canine Competitor and Multi-Dog Home
- A Breeder’s Companion: Record Keeping For Your Dogs’ Litters
- A Story of a Promising Puppy (1st Edition)
- Un Petit Chien Plein De Promesses ( the french version of A Story Of A Promising Puppy)
All content © Leila Grandemange,PawzandPray.com. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Short Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Leila Grandemange and PawzandPray.com with appropriate and specific direction/link back to the original content. Thank you for your understanding. See Guidelines for Republishing